Our cancer team is here for you in-person, by phone and virtually for all your cancer care needs.
Expert Bladder Cancer Care
Minimally invasive surgery and pioneering bladder-saving treatments.
If you have bladder cancer, you want a team of experts by your side. Our team includes surgeons who are among the most experienced in the country for robotic surgery, pioneering bladder-saving treatment options and specializing in nerve-sparing procedures to preserve urinary and sexual function.
Everyone on our team specializes in bladder cancer. We are dedicated to getting you the care you need. That’s why all our patients can expect:
- A personalized treatment plan on your first visit, when possible, based on your needs and a thorough review of your diagnosis by our tumor board
- A team approach to bladder cancer care that includes urologists, surgeons, medical oncologists and radiation oncologists all working together for you
- Minimally invasive robot-assisted surgery options, including bladder-saving and nerve-sparing procedures to help preserve sexual function
- A dedicated bladder cancer nurse navigator to support you along the way.
We take a comprehensive approach to bladder cancer care, offering patients prompt diagnosis, follow-up consultations, access to the latest clinical trials for new treatments and therapies, and survivorship care.
Your bladder cancer treatment plan
Our bladder cancer care team will create a personalized treatment plan based on your diagnosis, health needs, and concerns.
Your treatment options may include:
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery
- Bladder reconstruction
- Radiation therapy
You may also be able to participate in clinical trials as part of your treatment plan. Clinical trials are research studies for new drugs, technology, and clinical approaches, including immunotherapy, to treat bladder cancer that are not widely available elsewhere.
Support during bladder cancer treatment and beyond
Our team will be there for you throughout your treatment for medical and personal needs that may arise along the way. In addition to support from your nurse navigator, we offer a range of support services to help you during treatment, as well as a survivorship clinic to manage your post-treatment care.