If you provide care for a loved one – parent, child, spouse, relative, neighbor or friend – join fellow caregivers and care giving...
Bone Cancer and Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Cancerous and noncancerous bone tumors
- Soft tissue sarcomas
- Joint lesions
Why choose Henry Ford for bone cancer and soft tissue sarcoma care?
When you come to Henry Ford, you benefit from:
- Experienced team: Our orthopedic surgeons are fellowship trained and board certified, so they have the skills to care for your specific needs. They have more than 40 years of combined experience treating bone cancer and soft tissue sarcoma. We’re one of only a few teams in the Midwest with this level of training and experience.
- Specialized care: We diagnose and treat all types of bone cancer and soft tissue sarcoma, including rare or complex conditions. Our team has the expertise to care for your specific needs.
- Limb-sparing surgery: Our doctors are experienced in surgical techniques that preserve your limbs whenever possible. We also perform bone reconstruction to restore function and quality of life after cancer treatment.
- Team approach: Your bone cancer and soft tissue sarcoma team includes surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and other cancer experts who customize your treatment plan. Learn what to expect from bone cancer and soft tissue sarcoma treatment.
- Clinical trial opportunities: You have access to more options at Henry Ford, thanks to our doctors’ ongoing commitment to clinical trials and research for bone cancer and soft tissue sarcoma. We participate in surgical protocols to measure outcomes and continue improving the care we provide.
- Support team: You have your own nurse navigator, a medical professional whose expertise and training helps you and your family make informed decisions about your care. Your nurse navigator streamlines and guides your care, including scheduling all your appointments, so you feel prepared and supported every step of the way.