Join us the first week of each month to address the unique experiences stem cell transplant caregivers face. The group will consist of an...
Bone Cancer and Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Why choose Henry Ford for bone cancer and soft tissue sarcoma care?
When you come to Henry Ford, you benefit from:
- Experienced team: Our orthopedic surgeons are fellowship trained and board certified, so they have the skills to care for your specific needs. They have more than 40 years of combined experience treating bone cancer and soft tissue sarcoma. We’re one of only a few teams in the Midwest with this level of training and experience.
- Specialized care: We diagnose and treat all types of bone cancer and soft tissue sarcoma, including rare or complex conditions. Our team has the expertise to care for your specific needs.
- Limb-sparing surgery: Our doctors are experienced in surgical techniques that preserve your limbs whenever possible. We also perform bone reconstruction to restore function and quality of life after cancer treatment.
- Team approach: Your bone cancer and soft tissue sarcoma team includes surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and other cancer experts who customize your treatment plan. Learn what to expect from bone cancer and soft tissue sarcoma treatment.
- Clinical trial opportunities: You have access to more options at Henry Ford, thanks to our doctors’ ongoing commitment to clinical trials and research for bone cancer and soft tissue sarcoma. We participate in surgical protocols to measure outcomes and continue improving the care we provide.
- Support team: You have your own nurse navigator, a medical professional whose expertise and training helps you and your family make informed decisions about your care. Your nurse navigator streamlines and guides your care, including scheduling all your appointments, so you feel prepared and supported every step of the way.
This twice monthly group, facilitated by a professional counselor/social worker, offers patients an opportunity to express their feelings and...
Henry Ford Health Hospitals Earn Full Reaccreditation from National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
Henry Ford Health's Interventional Pulmonology Team Celebrates 1,000th Robotic Bronchoscopy Procedure
Henry Ford Health First in Michigan to Join Multi-Center Study Aimed at Improving Body Image Among Head and Neck Cancer Survivors
Sharing your cancer diagnosis is not easy - you'll likely be considering who to tell and how much to share. A psychologist offers advice on how to have those conversations.
People often get anxiety when they come in for cancer scans--understandably so. Here are ways to help you keep calm.
When a loved one has cancer, it’s natural to want to lend your support. A nurse shares ways to help.
From diagnosis to survivorship, there are a variety of cancer support services that can help you physically and mentally cope with this difficult experience. Here's how to get started.