One-of-a-kind treatment, crafted by experts and tailored to you.
If you are experiencing an abnormal heart rhythm, getting expert care makes all the difference. Using advanced techniques, we offer leading edge treatment options to get you back to living your life faster.
At Henry Ford Heart & Vascular Institute, our team uses the latest technology to pinpoint the cause of your arrhythmia – an important first step in an effective, personalized treatment plan centered around you. Our team is among the most experienced in the southeastern Michigan area, offering highly specialized diagnosis and treatment in our advanced electrophysiology, or EP labs.
When you come to Henry Ford, you benefit from:
- Experience: We’ve been delivering advanced care for heart and vascular disease since 1915. Giving you access to a care team with amongst the most expertise in the region — performing more than 1,500 procedures every year. So be rest assured, you’re in good hands.
- Convenience: Scheduling appointments at one of our many southeastern Michigan locations is easier now more than ever. When you call, you can typically be seen within a week — often sooner — of your initial contact with us. Call (844) 725-6424 to request a cardiology appointment.
- Seamless care: From your primary care physician to your electrophysiologist, you’ll experience a team approach. You will experience team communication and you can relax knowing that no detail is left unnoticed.
- Comprehensive care: When you schedule an appointment with us, you will find that The Heart & Vascular Institute at Henry Ford is one of few programs in Michigan offering highly specialized evaluation and treatment all in one program. Our specially trained experts are the one-stop shop to getting you back to your life faster.
- Advanced diagnostic procedures: You will have access electrophysiology labs that feature some of the best available technology — including the Carto® 3 System. This system creates 3D images of your heart in real time. In our specially-designed labs, our doctors perform a variety of diagnostic procedures to pinpoint the cause of your symptoms. Learn more about arrhythmia diagnosis.
- Full service of treatment options: At Heart & Vascular Institute, our heart experts work together to make a definitive diagnosis and start you on the appropriate treatment. Learn more about treatment options.