Clinical trial will enroll more than 3,000 patients across 75 participating hospitals in U.S.
Why choose Henry Ford for arrhythmia care?
Every arrhythmia is different. When you choose us, you get a team that finds and delivers the very best treatments for each person we help.
You’ll benefit from:
- Expertise: Our team is led by electrophysiologists, cardiologists who specialize in heart rhythm care. They’ve passed voluntary tests of their skills and knowledge to earn board certification and form one of the region’s most experienced teams. They help thousands of people each year while performing thousands of procedures.
- Teamwork: Specially trained fellows, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and device nurses round out our arrhythmia team. By working together, we deliver the best care for both routine and complex heart rhythm disorders. We also partner with Henry Ford doctors in other heart specialties whenever needed.
- Latest tests: In addition to expertise, specialized tools are essential for accurately diagnosing heart rhythm disorders. Our 3D imaging, sophisticated heart rhythm recording and specially designed electrophysiology labs help us pinpoint an arrhythmia diagnosis.
- Range of treatments: You’ll find the latest and most effective arrhythmia treatments. We carefully explain your options so you can make an informed decision — the right treatment is often the one that matches your values.
- Innovation: We have a track record of quickly adopting promising approaches, including involvement with devices to prevent strokes from atrial fibrillation. With ongoing research and clinical trials, we’re leaders in developing and testing new treatments.
- Convenience: You can see us for atrial fibrillation within several days of reaching out, since we’ve set aside specific times for this common arrhythmia. If you need a pacemaker or defibrillator, we can often check it remotely, so you don’t have to leave your house. We also work with your primary care doctor, to provide heart care close to home.
It’s easy to get care close to home at one of our five locations across southeast and south central Michigan. Find a location.
This all-virtual heart failure drug assessment study could serve as a model for future research.
All Five Henry Ford Health Hospitals Earn Highest Quality Recognition for Stroke Care from American Heart Association and American Stroke Association
Four fire departments in Downriver area receive monitor/defibrillator devices.