Stress Intervention & Resolution (SIR)
The Stress Intervention & Resolution (SIR) program is designed to help people recognize and resolve stress in their lives. In order to be part of this program, we ask that participants be willing to attend 6 sessions and be open and committed to making personal changes.
- The program will begin with an intake and ongoing sessions will take place weekly or bi-weekly at a time that works within your schedule.
- Consistent attendance is needed for program to function effectively.
- Part of this program involves reading assignments in a book that will be provided along with additional “homework” assignments.
- Currently there is no charge associated with program.
- Participation is voluntary and completely confidential.
Note: While the SIR program will have some elements that are therapeutic, it is not meant to be a therapy session.