In an effort to make eye surgery accessible to more people, Henry Ford offers several financing options for you and your family. This includes accepting the CareCredit® credit card.
CareCredit financing for surgical procedures
Henry Ford is a leader in refractive and cataract surgery, and has been a pioneer in the use of premium intraocular lenses (IOLs). The CareCredit credit card may be used to finance eye surgery procedures and related costs, including:
- LASIK and PRK surgery
- Laser-assisted cataract surgery
- Refractive lens exchange
- Advanced technology IOLs, such as multifocal and toric (for astigmatism)
Ask your doctor for other procedures that may be covered.
How CareCredit financing works
- The CareCredit credit card offers flexible financing, giving you the option of making convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- You can also pay off your balance at any time.
- In addition, once approved for the CareCredit credit card, you can use it whenever you need it for eye surgery.
At Henry Ford, patients come first.
The Henry Ford Department of Ophthalmology is committed to providing our patients with compassionate, personalized care. We feature the most advanced treatments in eye care and are dedicated to vision research – always staying at the forefront of innovation. A leader in Michigan, as well as one of the largest ophthalmology practices in the United States, we treat more than 55,000 patients per year at 12 locations throughout southeast Michigan. In addition, our team works closely with Henry Ford Medical Group physicians in other departments, providing multidisciplinary, coordinated care for those patients who need it.