Extremity Non-Vascular Ultrasound
Extremity Non-Vascular Ultrasound is an exam that obtains images of the area of interest (examples could be arms or legs).
- You will lie on the exam table with the area of interest exposed (arms or legs).
- A non-greasy gel will be applied to the skin during the exam.
- The sonographer will use a handheld transducer to obtain images.
- Bring a prescription if your doctor has given one to you.
- Bring list of medications.
- Let technologist know if you’ve had any previous surgeries.