Is joint replacement right for you? Take our free quiz and find out.
Henry Ford Center for Joint Replacement
Find pain relief and get back to your active life.
At the Henry Ford Center for Joint Replacement we understand that your quality of life is greatly diminished when it hurts to move. Our goal is to get you back to your active life, pain free, whether that’s through a conservative treatment approach like medication or physical therapy, or a more comprehensive option – like joint replacement surgery. Using innovative methods, Henry Ford orthopedic surgeons reconstruct thousands of hip and knee joints each year.
Our specialties include routine and complex total hip and knee replacement, revision of previously replaced joints that have worn out or failed, partial knee replacement, hip resurfacing and arthroscopic knee surgery.
Henry Ford’s team of surgeons, specialty trained nurses and physical therapists are here to support your recovery journey. We offer:
- Personalized treatment plans. Our team of surgeons will utilize the latest research and technology like robotic surgery and rapid recovery, along with your outcome goals to develop a personalized treatment for you. Find a surgeon.
- Holistic program. Our approach to healing begins with pre-surgical classes, specially trained physical therapists and nurses who get you back on your feet the day of surgery and continues with home care and other support. We are with you every step of the way. What you can expect.
- Rapid recovery program. By beginning physical therapy earlier and more frequently after surgery, our patients have reported less pain and quicker recovery.
- Same day surgery option. For patients who desire a return to their lives more quickly we offer same day knee replacement surgery at six convenient locations.
- Proven approach to the best outcomes. Our program has received recognition regionally and nationally, including Blue Distinction Center of Excellence for hip and knee replacement designations at all of our hospitals from Blue Cross Blue Shield. Our biggest recognition comes from patients like you. Read their stories.
Not a candidate for joint replacement but still have joint pain? Attend a free joint preservation class.