Obtaining Clinic Services

Our school-based health centers accept all Medicaid and Private Insurance plans. Your child will not be turned away if they do not have insurance coverage or are unable to pay. No patient will ever receive a bill for the services provided at our school-based health centers.

All of our school-based health centers have trained personnel to assist with the Medicaid enrollment process.

To obtain services at any of our health centers, a signed consent form must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.

Consent forms and notice of our privacy practices can be found below:

If your child requires a sports physical, they must also bring the following sports physical and clearance form with them filled out by a parent or legal guardian to their appointment.

Your child may also need recommended immunizations during their clinic visit. You can learn more about the current recommended immunization schedule as well as find the state of Michigan vaccine information statements (VIS) at the following links:

Take the next step
Let us help you find a provider