Long COVID Care/Post-acute Sequelae of COVID (PASC)
Primary care doctors can manage most symptoms
Your primary care doctor can monitor and manage most post-COVID symptoms such as shortness of breath, fatigue, brain fog, joint and muscle pain, to name a few.
Please use the resources below to prepare for your appointment. You may also find some of this information useful as you continue your recovery.
- Healthcare appointment checklist for post-COVID symptoms
- COVID recovery care information for patients
- COVID.gov - Long COVID
- Long COVID | NIH COVID-19 Research
- For patients with long COVID, look out for psychiatric sequelae | American Medical Association (ama-assn.org)
- What doctors wish patients knew about long COVID-19 brain fog | American Medical Association (ama-assn.org)
- COVID-19 resources for physiotherapists | World Physiotherapy