COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resource Center
We are all working to get to the other side of this crisis. We are all proud, determined and ready. But most importantly, we are all for you.
During this unprecedented pandemic, our care teams across southeast and south central Michigan have been well prepared to provide safe and effective care to those with COVID-19.
Care at Henry Ford during the COVID-19 pandemic:
We are seeing a large increase in persons with COVID-19 throughout the state of Michigan. Because of this, you may have difficulty getting through on our phone lines. Please be patient, as we will answer your call as quickly as possible. If you are concerned about any symptoms you are having:
- Find out your risk with our online COVID-19 screening tool.
- Consult with your doctor through your Henry Ford MyChart account, or use one of our virtual care options.
- We are able to do COVID-19 tests only on those patients that meet specific criteria and who have a doctor’s order and an appointment.
- There are other non-hospital healthcare facilities that provide testing. These sites can be found on the Michigan.gov website.
- If your symptoms worsen – a fever of 103 degrees for adults or higher, and/or rapid breathing, or you think you have a medical emergency – call 911.
- Learn about safety measures we’ve put in place.
Unless you are coming in for a general radiology study, lab or pharmacy services, Walk-In Clinic or one of our Emergency Rooms, for your safety and the safety of others, it’s important that you do not walk into any of our facilities if you do not have an appointment.
Masks are scientifically proven to protect you and others from COVID-19. It’s not about personal comfort. It’ about all of us getting our lives back to normal, sooner.
|Updated December 2, 2020, at 8 a.m.
||Outpatient Positive Tests
||Hospitalized Positive Cases|
|Henry Ford Hospital
|Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital||324||57|
|Henry Ford Macomb Hospital||904||125|
|Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital||272||59|
|Henry Ford Allegiance Health||316||66|
|Additional HFHS Patients||5,300|
Outpatient Positive Tests: Total number of outpatients across the entire system with a positive COVID-19 test result.