How Video Visits On Demand work:
- Our Video Visits On Demand doctors are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Video Visits On Demand is for immediate care only, not scheduled video visits with your primary care provider or specialist.
- You must have an internet-connected device with a working webcam and microphone in order to engage in a Video Visit On Demand. The service is optimized for use with smartphones and tablets (both Android and Apple devices). If you are on a desktop or laptop computer, you must use either Chrome or Internet Explorer as your web browser to access Video Visits On Demand.
- An after-visit summary of your video visit on demand appointment will appear in your MyChart account under the “Past Appointments” section.
- The audio and video from the visit is not recorded.
Some exclusions apply:
- Video visits are not for medical emergencies.
- If you are driving during a video visit, your doctor will end the visit immediately for your safety.
- Video visits are available for patients located in the state of Michigan only at this time.