Walk-In Clinics and Urgent Care Centers
Convenient, expert care that’s close by.
When you have a medical concern that isn’t an emergency but that needs treatment today, the providers at Henry Ford are ready to help. Our Walk-In Clinics and Urgent Care Centers are open seven days a week and on holidays, so you’re never far away from quick, convenient care.
When do I need to visit a Walk-In Clinic or Urgent Care Center?
Our doctors and nurse providers provide quick, advanced care for a wide range of conditions that can’t wait for a regular doctor’s appointment, such as:
- Allergy symptoms and allergic reactions
- Bug bites or stings
- Cold, flu and sore throat symptoms
- Deep cuts, including those that need stitches
- Ear pain
- Flare-ups of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Fractures (broken bones not poking through the skin)
- Minor sprains and strains
- Sinus pain
- Skin rashes
Low copays, expert care and less waiting
Going to the Emergency Room when you don’t have a life-threatening injury or illness often means long wait times. The doctors and nurse providers at our Walk-In Clinics and Urgent Care Centers provide care for non-life-threatening health concerns and injuries without the expensive copays and long waits. We accept most health insurance plans.
Learn more about our Walk-In Clinics and Urgent Care Centers, including our hours of operation, and reserve your place in line to get the care you need:
Our COVID-19 safety procedures
Each of our locations has strict safety standards in place to protect you and your loved ones from COVID-19. These standards include:
- Screenings: We screen everyone who enters our locations for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Face masks: You must wear a mask to enter our clinics. We’ll give you a mask if you don’t have one.
- Social distancing: Signs in our clinics will guide you and help you maintain the proper distance from other patients.
- Disinfection: We thoroughly clean all frequently touched surfaces in our clinics.