Henry Ford Sports Performance Biomechanics Labs
The biomechanics labs at the Henry Ford Center for Athletic Medicine help clients reach their goals using the latest in 2D and 3D motion capture technology in conjunction with force plates or an instrumented treadmill. Whether this includes improving marathon PR scores, fine tuning performance on the field of competition or injury prevention, we can provide the extra edge!
Sports Performance Lab
Utilizing 8 motion capture cameras with SIMI software and 4 force plates all housed in a two-story room; the Sports Performance Lab allows us flexibility to assess your movement expression. The performance evaluation includes sports specific assessment of the athlete available in several affordable packages:
- Silver package, $292 — Includes performance evaluation using motion capture technology and force plate data collection. You will receive a report of your results with basic recommendations based on your test results.
- Gold package, $395 — Silver package plus movement evaluation with our performance experts to give a whole picture of how you move and what improvements can be made to advance your performance.
Utilizing 8 motion capture cameras with SIMI software and an instrumented treadmill treadmill; the Gait and Running Lab specializes in evaluating how you move while running and walking. This is available in several affordable packages:
- Zebris Treadmill evaluation, $65 — Evaluation and pressure mapping of how you move through your gait cycle. You receive a report and explanation of results from our running experts. This can be added to any package.
- Silver package, $268 — Includes motion capture running/gait evaluation. You will receive a report of your results with basic recommendations.
- Gold package, $347 — Silver package plus movement evaluation with our running experts to give you a fully customized program to improve your performance.