Our cancer team is here for you in-person, by phone and virtually for all your cancer care needs.
Expert Testicular Cancer Care
Minimally invasive treatments and fertility preservation options for testicular cancer.
Testicular cancer is a relatively rare type of cancer that requires an experienced team of medical experts to deliver the most advanced treatments and fertility preservation options. At the Henry Ford Cancer Institute, our experts are nationally renowned for their minimally invasive testicular cancer surgical techniques and world leaders in radiation therapy advancements, including MRI-guided radiation.
As our patient, you can expect:
- A personalized treatment plan based on your needs and a thorough review of your diagnosis by our tumor board
- A team of testicular cancer specialists working together for you, including urologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and men’s health experts
- Minimally invasive treatment options that offer faster recovery times, and less discomfort and scaring
- Fertility preservation consultations within 24 hours
- A dedicated testicular cancer nurse navigator to support you along the way and answer your questions
Your testicular cancer treatment plan
Every patient’s testicular cancer is unique. That means your treatment must be unique to you as well. Your testicular cancer care team will create a personalized treatment plan based on your cancer diagnosis, your health needs, and your concerns.
Your treatment options may include:
- Advanced and minimally invasive surgery
- Radiation therapy, including MRI-guided radiation therapy
You may also be able to participate in clinical trials as part of your treatment plan. Clinical trials are research studies for new drugs, technology, and clinical approaches to treat testicular cancer that are not widely available elsewhere.
Support during testicular cancer treatment and beyond
Our team will be there for you throughout your treatment for medical and personal needs that may arise along the way. In addition to support from your nurse navigator, we offer a range of support services to help you during treatment, as well as a survivorship clinic to manage your post-treatment care.