- American Board of Urology - Urology
- University of California Los Angeles, CA, 2007
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Urology, MI, 2012
- Detroit Medical Center/Sinai Grace Hospital, General Surgery, MI, 2008
- University of California Los Angeles, Male Reproductive Medicine & Surgery, CA, 2016
Dr. Rambhatla received fellowship training in men's health by completing a male reproductive and sexual medicine fellowship at UCLA.
He has advanced expertise in:
- Low testosterone
- Male infertility
- Microsurgical testicular sperm extraction
- Microsurgical vasectomy reversal
- Penile implant
- Peyronie's disease
- Prosthetic surgery
- Sexual dysfunction
- Director of Men's Health, Vattikuti Urology Institute
"My goal is to create an environment in which men feel comfortable discussing medical problems and working with them to optimize their health goals. I believe it is important to engage men early on regarding their health and well-being."
Dr. Rambhatla's research includes several published manuscripts and book chapters on male infertility including treatment of men with varicoceles and azoospermia. He has published extensively on sexual dysfunction, including improving outcomes and quality of life after treatment of prostate cancer.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital