An honor that highlights our results.
Center for Reproductive Medicine
Fertility issues shouldn’t prevent you from starting a family. You’ll find the help you need in a comfortable setting at the Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Our experienced team helps you feel at ease by thoroughly explaining the process and addressing your concerns. We approach each case individually, with the care and compassion you deserve.
We’ve moved! The Center for Reproductive Medicine s now located inside the Henry Ford Medical Center – Troy. We look forward to seeing you in our new space, where you can access all of our current Reproductive Medicine diagnostic and treatment services.
Why choose Henry Ford Health for your reproductive health?
We offer a range of options based on your health and your individual needs – while considering likely success, cost and timing:
- Top team: As part of an academic medical center, we draw from a range of expertise. We have board-certified urologists, OB-GYNs and reproductive endocrinologists. Infertility affects men and women equally, so we have specialists for both — just one of two programs in the state that does. Learn more about our team.
- Leading technology: We provide the latest infertility services, including genetic screening of embryos, minimally invasive surgery and fertilizing eggs with a single sperm. If needed, we also offer storage of eggs, sperm and embryos to preserve fertility.
- Complete care: We take a deeper approach than the average fertility clinic. Our thorough infertility evaluation can identify root causes. And a full range of infertility treatments can make parenthood a reality, including through donation and surrogacy. As part of Henry Ford, we also have access to additional specialists and to fertility support such as weight loss and acupuncture.
- Proven record: Our fertility services have received a Cigna Center for Excellence. This designation is based on quality care, an exceptional experience and cost-efficiency. Our high success rates for IVF also help make your decision easier.
- Affordability: Infertility services are frequently not covered by insurance, but we accept all plans and try to apply them whenever we can. For uncovered care, we offer competitive pricing and financing.
Helping everyone we can
We want you to feel comfortable with us — our main center in Troy feels more like a private doctor’s office rather than a large hospital.
We also know that no two people see the world the same way, so we value what’s important to you. Our diverse staff listens to your needs and concerns and takes into account your religious and cultural beliefs. For same-sex couples, we’re ready to help in any way we can.
Read about some of the people we’ve helped, through their patient stories.
When you’re ready to start your journey, we’re here to help.
Kat and Nate overcame infertility and realized their dream of starting a family, thanks to the Henry Ford Center for Reproductive Medicine.