If you want to have a child, the word “infertile” is something you don’t want to hear. But challenges in conceiving don’t need to end your dreams. At the Center for Reproductive Medicine, we can provide the solutions you’re seeking.
Our dedicated experts work with the latest technology, helping you through this important chapter in life. And as part of the larger Henry Ford Health System, we have access to related specialties to promote conception and a healthy pregnancy.
Learn more about our Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Personalized fertility treatment options at Henry Ford
As a leader in infertility treatment, we have a number of options to help you. We strive to understand your situation and account for religious and cultural beliefs. We work with your budget and at your pace, making personalized recommendations that meet your needs.
When assessing appropriate treatments, we always look to the least-invasive and most cost-effective options first. Potential fertility treatments include:
- Hormonal disorder therapy: We can treat a range of hormonal disorders in women tied to reproduction, including polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). We can also help with hormonal challenges even if you’re not trying to get pregnant.
- Induced ovulation: If needed, we can provide medication that helps the ovaries release eggs.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI): Also called artificial insemination, this treatment increases the chances of fertilization by concentrating sperm and shortening the distance they travel. Learn more about IUI.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF): While fertilizing eggs outside the body is only occasionally needed, we achieve one of the state’s highest success rates. We also offer a supplemental technique called intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI) to increase the odds of fertilization. We work to make IVF affordable and can arrange donated sperm or eggs. Learn more about our IVF.
- Male infertility treatments: When it comes to conceiving a child, men and women run into fertility challenges at similar rates. We’re one of the few programs in the state with specialists for both sexes. Learn more about male infertility.
- Minimally invasive surgery: Our doctors specialize in minimally invasive surgery, which can correct blockages or abnormalities. We can address fallopian tubes concerns and provide relief for endometriosis.
Surrogacy support, for same-sex couples and others
We help everyone we can at the Center for Reproductive Medicine, regardless of sexual orientation. This philosophy extends to same-sex couples, with our team able to help male partners arrange surrogacy. We can also help others wishing to pursue this option, including for health reasons.
We can discuss all your options at your first appointment.