Updated: April 14, 2021
Notice: Henry Ford Allegiance Health’s visitor policy now allows limited visitors. Important changes include the following:
Hospitalized Adult Patients
Visiting hours: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Patients may have one adult visitor during a 24-hour time period.
- Patients may have a total of two adults visitors, in separate 24-hour periods, throughout their time in the hospital.
Patients Under 18
- Children staying in the hospital may have one adult with them.
- Children older than two months may have one adult with them for outpatient appointments.
- Children two months old or less may have two adults with them for outpatient appointments.
Why we still have visitor limits
Although there is a decrease in COVID-19 cases, we are limiting visitors until more is known about the COVID-19 variants. We recognize the importance of support from loved ones and will allow more visitors as soon as it is safe.