- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- Wayne State University, MI, 2004
Residencies & Internships
- University of Illinois, Internal Medicine, IL, 2007
- University of Illinois, Internal Medicine, IL, 2005
- Henry Ford Hospital, Gastroenterology, MI, 2010
Probiotic supplements are a huge category in health and wellness, and many people are self-prescribing them. Here's what doctors have to say about it.
Most people are at least moderately intrigued by their poop – and the vast majority of us peer into the toilet after a bowel movement to view what our bodies produced. As embarrassing as the subject can be, looking is the right thing to do. Paying attention to the color,...
Suffering with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? You're not alone. These four integrative treatment options may help ease symptoms of this common condition.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital