- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American University of the Caribbean (St. Maarten), FL, 2008
Residencies & Internships
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Internal Medicine, PA, 2011
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Internal Medicine, PA, 2009
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Gastroenterology, PA, 2014
- Director of the Center for Motility Disorders
"I believe that it is important to treat the person, not the symptom."
Dr. Eva Alsheik is the director of the Center for Motility Disorders at Henry Ford Hospital. She is a board-certified gastroenterologist with a special interest in motility disorders.
Dr. Alsheik is involved in several research studies related to motility disorders, namely gastroparesis and achalasia.
Signs of digestive distress aren't always clear-cut; here's how to decode lesser-known symptoms.
It's no secret that anxiety can make you feel sick to your stomach, but why and how do you address it?
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital