- Harvard Medical School, MA, 1994
- University of Pennsylvania, PA, 1991
Residencies & Internships
- Presbyterian-University Hospital, Internal Medicine, PA, 1997
- University of Minnesota, Internal Medicine, MN, 1996
- Henry Ford Hospital, Therapeutic Endoscopy, MI, 2019
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Gastroenterology, MD, 2001
"My philosophy is to listen to the patient and strive to do the best I can to explain, advise, and take care of the patient."
Dr. Duyen Dang is a board-certified gastroenterologist. She specializes in advanced therapeutic endoscopy, focusing on pancreaticobiliary endoscopy (ERCP, EUS, therapeutic EUS), esophageal/mucosal endoscopy (Barrett's endotherapy, complex polyp resection), enteral stenting, luminal closure, obesity medicine and bariatric endoscopy (Obera balloon, endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty, post bariatric surgery dilation or restriction).
- Advanced endoscopy
- Obesity medicine
- Bariatric endoscopy
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital