- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Epilepsy
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Al-Quds University Faculty of Medicine, 2011
Residencies & Internships
- Detroit Medical Center, Neurology, MI, 2017
- Detroit Medical Center, Transitional Internship, MI, 2014
- Palestinian Medical Complex, 2012
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Epilepsy, MN, 2019
- University of Michigan, Clinical Neurophysiology, MI, 2018
Dr. Omar Danoun is approved as a licensed telemedicine provider in both the states of Michigan and Florida.
- Cognitive neuroscience
- Epilepsy surgery
- MEG and EEG source imaging
- Refractory epilepsy
Awards & Honors
- ACNS Travel Award (2019)
- Rayna Ramadan Travel Award (2013)
COVID-19 "long haulers" are people who have recovered from the virus but are experiencing lingering health issues, one of which is brain fog. A neurologist explains why COVID-19 can cause neurological issues.
From detecting potential threats to forming important attachments, learn how and why our sense of smell is a powerful force.