- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Epilepsy
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- Al-Quds University Faculty of Medicine, 2011
Residencies & Internships
- Detroit Medical Center, Neurology, MI, 2017
- Detroit Medical Center, Transitional Internship, MI, 2014
- Palestinian Medical Complex, 2012
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Epilepsy, MN, 2019
- University of Michigan, Clinical Neurophysiology, MI, 2018
Dr. Omar Danoun is approved as a licensed telemedicine provider in both the states of Michigan and Florida.
- Cognitive neuroscience
- Epilepsy surgery
- MEG and EEG source imaging
- Refractory epilepsy
Awards & Honors
- ACNS Travel Award (2019)
- Rayna Ramadan Travel Award (2013)
Experts were initially perplexed at the rise of tics in teenage girls, but now they know that TikTok is partly to blame. Learn why.
An expert shares six tell-tale signs that you should head to the emergency room after hitting your head.
Something called olfactory training can stimulate the nerves to help you regain your sense of smell and taste. A neurologist explains how it works.
From detecting potential threats to forming important attachments, learn how and why our sense of smell is a powerful force.