- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American University of Beirut Medical Center, 2009
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 2014
- Henry Ford Hospital, Advanced Endoscopy, MI, 2022
- Henry Ford Hospital, Gastroenterology, MI, 2017
"I value and follow a patient-centered and patient-driven approach focused on providing the best possible care while maintaining the utmost patient satisfaction and experience. I believe that patient education and involvement in their health is also valuable in ensuring patient management in their healthcare."
Dr. Mazen Elatrache is a board-certified gastroenterologist physician. He is interested in all facets of general gastroenterology, but takes a special interest in endoscopic procedures, such as upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, and small bowel endoscopy; as well as complex polyp removal. He is currently working on clinical research in general gastroenterology.
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital