Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American University of Beirut Medical Center, 2009
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 2014
- Henry Ford Hospital, Advanced Endoscopy, MI, 2022
- Henry Ford Hospital, Gastroenterology, MI, 2017
Dr. Mazen Elatrache is a board-certified gastroenterologist. He specializes in advanced therapeutic endoscopy, focusing on pancreaticobiliary endoscopy (ERCP, direct cholangioscopy, pancreatic ERCP, EUS, FNA, therapeutic EUS), Barrett's endotherapy (endoscopic resection, ablation, cryotherapy), complex colon/GI tract polyp resection, endoscopic cystgastrostomy, endoscopic pancreatic necrosectomy, esophageal and enteral stenting, gastrointestinal cancers, luminal closure, and pancreas cysts.
"I strive to provide compassionate and high-quality care for all of my patients."
- Advanced endoscopy
- Research for complex polypectomy techniques
Videos And Article