Lamont R Jones, MD, MBA
Services: Botox and Facial Fillers, Ear Nose and Throat , Face and Neck Rejuvenation , Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery , Sinus Care , Skin Repair and Care
Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology
- University of Michigan, MI, 2002
- University of Michigan, Otolaryngology, MI, 2007
- University of Michigan, Surgery, MI, 2003
- SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Plastic Surgery Facial, NY, 2008
Lamont Jones, M.D. received his medical degree from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, in 2002. He completed his residency and post-graduate training at the University of Michigan Medical School, specializing in Otolaryngology (Surgery of the Ears, Nose, and Throat) and Facial Surgery. He completed a highly renowned fellowship in Facial Plastic and Craniofacial Reconstructive Surgery in New York with expert physicians, and passed his National Board Examination in the 97th percentile of his class. Additionally, he is board-certified in both Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery, and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and specializes in all aspects of facial aesthetics.
Dr. Jones joined the Henry Ford Medical Group in August 2008. His medical society affiliations include the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS), The American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery (AAOHNS), the Michigan Otolaryngology Society (MOS), The American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association (ACPCA), The American Medical Association (AMA), and the Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS).
Dr. Jones has special interests that include treating congenital anomalies of the face, head, and neck, such as cleft lip and palate, and the molecular and clinical signatures of Keloids. Additionally, Jones is active in medical research and teaching Otolaryngologist residents.
A national and international speaker, Jones has published multiple journal articles and books chapters. He holds positions in local and national medical organizations, and is involved with “Face to Face,” an organization sponsored by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Kenya Relief.
- Vice Chair, Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Director, Cleft and Craniofacial Clinic
Patient Before & After Photos
Videos and Articles
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Jackson Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital