Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Harvard Medical School, MA, 2001
- University of Michigan, Internal Medicine, MI, 2004
- University of Michigan, Interventional Cardiology, MI, 2010
- University of Michigan, Cardiology, MI, 2009
I specialize in Interventional Cardiology and Stenting, Coronary and Peripherial Interventions and Coronary Disease.
I strive to provide the best care for my patients in using evidence-based medicine from national guidelines and consensus statements in formalizing an individualized approach. I am also interested in furthering a translational medicine approach to the care of my patients in using biomedical research and early phase clinical trials in a "bench-to-bedside" collaborative for the discovery of new diagnostic tools and treatments.
Stem Cell technology in cardiovascular medicine
New coronary and peripheral stent and balloon technologies
New antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapies in treatment of coronary artery disease and ACS
Award and Honors
District Councilor for the Michigan Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
Videos and Articles