- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- Wayne State University, MI, 2013
Residencies & Internships
- University of Wisconsin, Faculty of Science, WI, 2016
Dr. Rachel Lee is drawn to family medicine because she gets to build long term relationships with patients, families and communities. She has special interests in:
- Long-acting reversible contraception
- Primary care for LGBTQ+ patients (including gender-affirming hormone therapy, PrEP and HIV care)
- Reproductive health
Dr. Lee is a member of the Henry Ford Transgender Care Team.
- Associate Program Director, Henry Ford Hospital Family Medicine Residency
Individuals who identify as LGBTQ+ tend to face disparities in healthcare, and having a good relationship with your primary care doctor is one step in making sure that your healthcare needs are being met. How and when to find the right care team for you.
A doctor offers safety tips before you get inked and advice for caring for your tattoo to keep it looking great for years to come.
It's easy to let healthy habits slide during winter. Here are 8 tips for avoiding illness and injury, and keeping stress and winter blues in check.
In today’s digitally driven society, most of us wander around with devices attached to us like another limb. And smartphones, YouTube, social media and other technology do have productive uses – they play an important role in our ability to stay connected, achieve overall wellness, and even learn how to...
- Henry Ford Hospital