- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine - Sports Medicine
- Government Stanley Medical College, Ophthalmology, 2000
- Government Stanley Medical College, 1997
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Family Medicine, MI, 2008
- Henry Ford Hospital, Family Medicine, MI, 2006
- Henry Ford Hospital, Sports Medicine, MI, 2009
Dr. Manickam attended medical school at one of the top universities in India. When she got married, she moved to the United States and decided to continue practicing medicine. She did a residency at Henry Ford, and finished her fellowship in Sports Medicine, later becoming a staff member at Henry Ford. She is an assistant clinical professor at Wayne State University, and is interested in teaching medical school students and residents.
She is a member of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, and also a member of the American Medical Society.
She lives with her husband and two kids in Michigan, where she is happily settled and spends her time as a soccer mom.
I believe that no two persons are the same and patient care is individualized. I believe that educating the patient helps to better understand the condition and helps further management.
- Henry Ford Hospital