Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- American Osteopathic Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, MI, 2014
- Authority Health and GME- Corporate Office, Pediatrics, MI, 2018
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Transitional, MI, 2015
Being a pediatrician is the best job ever, but it is also a responsibility that I take very seriously. I treat each of my patients as though they are a member of my family. The most special part of my job is getting to know my patients and their families, and watching them grow. I pride myself on delivering thorough, inclusive, evidence-based care. I love seeing patients of all ages, from newborns to adolescents. I am especially interested in early childhood growth and development, and in adolescent mental health.
I hope to help set the stage for lifelong health by encouraging healthy habits and preventive care. I advocate for a healthy lifestyle, which includes a healthy diet, regular exercise, maintaining good sleep habits and prioritizing mental health. Immunizations are a key part of preventing illness, and something that I love to discuss and promote.
I would love to become a part of your child's healthcare team!