Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Wayne State University, MI, 2011
- University of Michigan, Internal Medicine, MI, 2014
- Henry Ford Hospital, Gastroenterology, MI, 2017
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
Dr. Keith Mullins is a board-certified gastroenterologist with an interest in general gastroenterology. He is also the physician director of open access colonoscopy.
Dr. Mullins philosophy for patient care is to work with patients and their families to provide compassionate and professional care. Open communication and a personalized care plan for each patient is key. His goal is to improve his patient’s quality of life and help them lead a healthy, active lifestyle.
Dr. Mullins has multiple case reports of rare and unusual cases, and is working on research to improve bowel prep quality.
Videos And Article