- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- SUNY at Buffalo Affiliated Hospital, NY, 1988
Residencies & Internships
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internal Medicine, NY, 1991
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Gastroenterology, NY, 1995
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Clinical Nutrition, NY, 1993
Dr. Yakir Muszkat is a board-certified gastroenterologist, who specializes in Intestinal rehabilitation and transplant, GI and nutrition, total parenteral nutrition, short bowel syndrome and malabsorption.
- Intestine Transplant Program, Medical Director
"Every patient should be treated individually and with compassion."
- Intestinal transplant
- Short bowel syndrome
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital