Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 2015
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI, 2018
Dr. Jasmine-Yasmine Omar is a board-certified internist with a special interest in women’s health, nutrition, and weight loss. She is passionate about health, wellness and caring for her patients as a whole. As a primary care provider, Dr. Omar loves building relationships with her patients and learning about their lives, focusing on plans that work best for them. She is dedicated to serving patients of all backgrounds and with various medical conditions and works closely with the Fresh Prescription program to provide nutrition counseling to patients in our clinic.
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Wayne State University School of Medicine
Awards & Honors
- Chief Internal Medicine Resident, Henry Ford Health System (2018 - 2019)