- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, OH, 2001
Residencies & Internships
- University of Michigan, Internal Medicine, MI, 2005
- University of Michigan, Gastroenterology, MI, 2008
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
- Associate Division Chief of the Division of Gastroenterology/Hepatology
Dr. Robert Pompa is the associate division chief of the Division of Gastroenterology/Hepatology. "My goal is to provide compassionate and high-quality patient care for all patients, every time."
Dr. Pompa specializes in advanced therapeutic endoscopic procedures, including complex colon/GI tract polyp resection, ERCP, pancreatic ERCP, EUS/FNA, enteral stenting, endoscopic cyst gastrostomy, endoscopic pancreatic necrosectomy, Barrett's esophagus (thermal and endoscopic mucosal resection techniques), thermal ablation, pancreas cysts, and EMR Barrett's.
Dr. Pompa is involved in research for gene therapy for pancreatic tumors and complex polypectomy techniques.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital