- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- Baqai Medical College, 1997
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Family Medicine, MI, 2008
- Baqai Institute of Chest Disease, 1998
- Baqai Medical Hospital, 1997
Taking care of loved ones for a prolonged period of time can lead to caregiver burnout. How to recognize the signs of burnout and what to do about it.
Winter weather and even some holiday traditions can increase symptoms of asthma. Here are tips for managing asthma and staying healthy through the season.
One in 12 Americans live with asthma, and understanding the triggers can help manage symptoms. Here are some common myths about asthma, de-bunked.
Nearly everyone experiences stress at some point. Here is what your doctor wants you to know about its long-term health effects - and how to manage it.
- Henry Ford Hospital