Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - Vascular Surgery
- Johns Hopkins University, MD, 1976
- Johns Hopkins University, Surgery, MD, 1982
- Johns Hopkins University, Surgery, MD, 1977
- New England Medical Center, Vascular Surgery, MA, 1982
I specialize in Vascular Surgery and have a special interest in Complex Aortic Surgery and Reoperative Vascular Surgery.
My medical degree is from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD. I went on to complete my Internship and Residency at the Johns Hopkins Hospital Department of Surgery, Baltimore, MD, followed by a Fellowship at Tufts-New England Medical Center Department of Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery, Boston. MA.
I am board certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Surgery, Certificate of Special Qualifications in General Vascular Surgery.
Awards and Honors
America's Top Doctors, Castle Connolly Guide, 2015
"Top Doctors in Detroit", Hour Detroit,2015
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital