- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Wayne State University, MI, 2008
Residencies & Internships
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Internal Medicine, MN, 2011
- Henry Ford Hospital, Gastroenterology, MI, 2014
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
- Director of Endoscopic Services
"I strive to treat all patients as if they were my own family members."
Dr. Sumit Singla is the director of endoscopic services, as well as a board-certified gastroenterologist. He specializes in advanced therapeutic endoscopy with a focus on PSC, complex ERCP, biliary RFA and direct cholangioscopy, as well as EUS/FNA, complex polypectomy techniques, endoscopic cystgastrostomy/necrosectomy and pancreatic cysts.
Dr. Singla is involved with patient-focused clinical research on understanding and optimizing our approach to complex endoscopy.
Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital