- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Sleep Medicine
- Central Michigan University, Health Science Admin, MI, 1984
- University of Michigan, Integrated Program, MI, 1978
Residencies & Internships
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Otolaryngology, IL, 1982
- Cook County Hospital, General Surgery, IL, 1979
Dr. Yaremchuk, MD, is the Henry Ford Medical Group's Chair of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, and is a member of the Division of Sleep Medicine. Her practice is one of the most comprehensive anywhere. She sees patients with a variety of ear, nose and throat related issues, and has been involved in multiple clinical trials and procedural developments that have improved the lives of many. She contributes clinically and in the Henry Ford Sleep Disorders Center, where testing and treatment is offered, and research continues into the causes, treatment and effects of sleep disorders.
Dr. Yaremchuk also guides other Henry Ford Medical Group physicians in providing efficient, patient-centered care through her role as our Chair of the Henry Ford Board of Governors and Chair of the Henry Ford Health System Quality and Safety Committee.
Sleep-related conditions Dr. Yaremchuk treats include:
- Sleep Apnea
- Narcolepsy with and without Cataplexy
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Deprivation
- Restless Leg and Limb Movement Disorders
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Irregular Sleep-Wake Pattern
- Obesity Hypoventilation
- Sleep Terror Disorder
- Chair, Department of Otolaryngology
- Chair, Henry Ford Board of Governors
- Chair, Henry Ford Health System Quality and Safety Committee
For those with sleep apnea, a CPAP machine is an effective fix, but it’s not for everyone. A Henry Ford sleep medicine specialist shares other options to get a good night’s rest.
There are plenty of reasons why getting a good night’s sleep can be a challenge. Don’t let snoring be one of them. Here are 6 solutions to rest easy.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital