What to Expect During Henry Ford ENHANCE Counseling
Henry Ford ENHANCE counseling uses a four-step process to help you define challenges and find practical solutions.
With Henry Ford ENHANCE counseling, the goal is to get you feeling better quickly by offering practical solutions to problems. Henry Ford ENHANCE counselors focus on results, and during your Henry Ford ENHANCE counseling experience, your counselor will help you:
- Define the challenges that are affecting your work-life balance
- Give you practical solutions that can help you get back on track.
- Achieve these solutions through four simple steps.
ENHANCE counseling step 1: Initial call
When you call Henry Ford ENHANCE, the representative will set up your consultation appointment with a counselor. You can choose a phone counseling session or meet your counselor in person at one of Henry Ford ENHANCE’s several convenient locations, whichever is more convenient for you.
ENHANCE counseling step 2: Consultation appointment
At this first ENHANCE counseling appointment:
- Your counselor will learn more about your situation.
- You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions about the program.
- The consultation typically takes 60-90 minutes.
ENHANCE counseling step 3: Developing a plan
After the initial consultation, the counselor will suggest options for resolving the problem. Depending on the type of issue and how involved it is, he or she may recommend:
- A series of Henry Ford ENHANCE counseling sessions. Each session lasts about 50 minutes.
- Longer-term counseling with another professional.
- Referral to an agency or professional in the community that is more experienced in dealing with your specific challenge.
- A combination of one or more of the above.
ENHANCE counseling step 4: Follow-up and support
After completion of your last ENHANCE counseling session, your Henry Ford ENHANCE counselor will follow up with you to ensure your concern was addressed and that you are back in control of your life.