EAP Services for EmployeesHenry Ford ENHANCE provides you and your loved ones with assistance for a variety of personal and professional challenges. Our expert team of ENHANCE counselors offers comprehensive support in several areas, and all of our counselors are experienced, Master-level clinicians with years of therapeutic training. Services are available at several convenient Henry Ford ENHANCE locations, or by phone, as necessary.
ENHANCE counseling: Mental and emotional health
- Anger management
- Coping with change
- Grief and loss
- Illness and disability
- Stress, including post-traumatic stress
ENHANCE counseling: Family support
- Caregiver burnout and respite
- Coping with serious illness
- Parent and child issues
- Single parenting support, including child care
ENHANCE counseling: Relationships
- Communication problems
- Conflict resolution
- Domestic violence
- Separation and divorce
ENHANCE counseling: Workplace issues
- Co-worker or supervisor conflicts
- Job stress
ENHANCE counseling: Substance abuse and addictions
- Alcohol and drug misuse (including prescription)
- Co-dependency issues
- Gambling, internet, food and other addictions, and relapse prevention
Henry Ford ENHANCE counselors can also provide referrals to resources such as eldercare support, legal help and financial services, including credit counseling.
Protecting your privacy
A major concern that you may have is confidentiality. You may feel that using the service could hurt your chances for a raise or a promotion, or even affect your job security. However, you can rest assured that all contact between you and Henry Ford ENHANCE is strictly confidential. Nothing is included in your personnel file, and your employer:
- Cannot access any of your Henry Ford ENHANCE information
- Cannot contact Henry Ford ENHANCE’s counselors to discuss who is using the program and why
- Will only receive non-identifying statistical data that indicates how many people are using the program.
- In addition, no information can be reported about you or your use of Henry Ford ENHANCE to your co-workers, other household members or anyone else – without your express written consent (except when required by law)
To learn more about ENHANCE
For more information about Henry Ford ENHANCE, you can read our FAQs, review how our counseling works, read our e-newsletter or review our other wellness resources – including getting more information on workshops we offer.