Henry Ford ENHANCE Services
With our comprehensive Henry Ford ENHANCE services, we offer support throughout the process.
Each custom program includes a wide range of services for employees and company leaders:
- Promotion: We partner with you to develop promotional activities to increase employee awareness of the program.
- Management training: We recommend specialized EAP orientation and training for all supervisors and upper lever management.
- Employee orientation: We offer onsite or e-training orientation sessions to help employees navigate the EAP service.
- Benefit fairs: We exhibit at your health and benefit fair to meet with employees and explain their program in a personalized, one-on-one setting.
- Manager and supervisor consultations: These help address work performance and behavioral concerns, and include recommendations for improvement.
- Mental health access: Our EAP counselors are available to your employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide compassionate care and immediate assistance.
- Crisis and trauma interventions: Our critical incident response team offers on-site stress debriefing following traumatic incidents.
- Liaison with treatment providers: We monitor compliance with return-to-work contracts for those employees who have been given “last chance” agreements.
- Quarterly e-newsletter: This publication offers articles with real life solutions and tips for personal and professional success.
- Wellness workshops: We offer seminars on a variety of different topics, including stress management and managing change.
- Utilization reports: We collect data on employee utilization, and send detailed reports regularly for your review.