Henry Ford ENHANCE Services
With our comprehensive Henry Ford ENHANCE services, we offer support throughout the process.
Each custom program includes a wide range of services for employees and company leaders:
- Promotion: We partner with you to develop promotional activities to increase employee awareness of the program.
- Management training: We recommend specialized EAP orientation and training for all supervisors and upper lever management.
- Employee orientation: We offer onsite or e-training orientation sessions to help employees navigate the EAP service.
- Benefit fairs: We exhibit at your health and benefit fair to meet with employees and explain their program in a personalized, one-on-one setting.
- Manager and supervisor consultations: These help address work performance and behavioral concerns, and include recommendations for improvement.
- Mental health access: Our EAP counselors are available to your employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide compassionate care and immediate assistance.
- Crisis and trauma interventions: Our critical incident response team offers on-site stress debriefing following traumatic incidents.
- Liaison with treatment providers: We monitor compliance with return-to-work contracts for those employees who have been given “last chance” agreements.
- Quarterly e-newsletter: This publication offers articles with real life solutions and tips for personal and professional success.
- Wellness workshops: We offer seminars on a variety of different topics, including stress management and managing change.
- Utilization reports: We collect data on employee utilization, and send detailed reports regularly for your review.
To learn more about Henry Ford ENHANCE
For more information about ENHANCE, you can read our FAQs and review how our counseling works.