Treatment Options for Head and Neck Cancers
We offer a variety of minimally invasive, highly effective treatments for head and neck cancers.
Our team of head and neck cancer specialists uses the least invasive, most effective options possible to treat many different types of head and neck cancers.
How does Henry Ford treat head and neck cancers?
Successfully treating head and neck cancer often requires a combination of treatments, including:
Our doctors have pioneered innovative surgical techniques to treat head and neck cancers. Some of these techniques include:
- Photodynamic therapy
- Transoral robotic surgery (TORS)
- Transoral laser surgery, which uses minimally invasive laser surgery to remove head and neck tumors
Your doctor will work with you to discuss your options and recommend the best treatments. Then, together, you’ll create a personalized treatment plan for your cancer. Our care for head and neck cancers includes:
- Advanced radiation therapies
- Dedicated nurse navigators to answer questions and arrange your care
- Expertise with minimally invasive surgical procedures