Spinal curvatures and deformities we treat
We treat a wide range of spinal curvatures and deformities, including:
- Facet joint pain: Pain of the joints in the spine that allow twisting and bending.
- Failed back syndrome: A condition patients can have if they still have pain or limited function after they’ve undergone spine surgery for a structural spine problem.
- Kyphosis: An exaggerated curve of the spine that results in a rounded or hunched back. Kyphosis can be caused by poor posture, slouching, osteoporosis, birth defects, or disease.
- Scoliosis: A condition that causes curvature of the spine, as well as the rotation of spinal bones.
- Spondylolisthesis: A slippage or misalignment of a vertebra (spine bone) compared to the others.