Spine Conditions We Treat
No spine condition is “minor” when it’s affecting your quality of life. Every type of neck or back pain, from a muscle strain to scoliosis, deserves expert care. The spine specialists at Henry Ford Health System will diagnose the cause of your pain and provide the most appropriate treatment for your spine condition.
Back and neck pain care: Why choose Henry Ford?
The comprehensive spine program at Henry Ford Health System offers:
- Clinical leaders: We are the coordinating center for the Michigan Spine Surgery Improvement Collaborative (MSSIC). This means our doctors help set the guidelines for high-quality patient care.
- Expertise: Some of our doctors have additional fellowship training in subspecialties like complex spine surgery and sports medicine. We’re equipped to treat a wide range of spine conditions.
- Customized care: We take the time to make sure you understand your spine pain and your treatment options. Our doctors listen to your needs to create a care plan that fits your life.
- Multispecialty team: Our spine specialists work with providers throughout the Henry Ford network to ensure you get complete care. We can coordinate treatment with physical therapists, pain management physicians and integrative medicine experts.
Back and neck conditions we treat include:
- Back injuries
- Degenerative disc conditions
- Failed back surgery syndrome
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Scoliosis and other spinal curvatures
- Spinal infections
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal tumors
Spine condition diagnosis
We use our extensive expertise and state-of-the-art tools to accurately diagnose the cause of your back or neck pain. Our spine specialists will conduct a thorough physical exam and carefully review your symptoms. We may also recommend additional tests such as imaging scans, a nerve conduction study or movement analysis.
Take the next step
Get total care for your spine pain. Request an in-person or virtual appointment with one of our experts in southeast and south central Michigan. You can also learn more about nonsurgical spine treatments, spine surgery or browse our spine FAQs.