Henry Ford Spine Centers
Your ally in the fight against back pain.
Back pain is the second-leading cause for doctor visits in the United States. But more than that neck and back pain can keep you from living the life you want to live.
It doesn’t have to be that way. Most patients’ back and neck pain improve with the help of a primary care doctor. But if your pain is more persistent, we can help you at the Henry Ford Spine Centers.
How will the Henry Ford Spine Centers help me?
Our spine specialists will work to determine the underlying cause of your back pain. Once we have an accurate diagnosis, we create a customized treatment plan.
You can expect:
- A nurse navigator who will answer your questions and be by your side throughout care
- Assistance with receiving preapprovals from insurance
- Coordination of appointments with specialists
- Fast access to any diagnostic tests
- Priority access to occupational therapy and physical therapy
Our team will discuss your case and recommend the best treatment plan. Nonsurgical care is our primary goal for our patients. But if you need spine surgery, we’ll coordinate your care through the Spine Center.
Henry Ford Spine Center - Brownstown
23050 West Rd
Brownstown, MI 48183
Phone: (734) 671-1771
Henry Ford Macomb Spine Center
16301 19 Mile Road
Clinton Township, MI 48038