These yoga moves are gentle on the body and help to relieve back pain.
If you’re dealing with back or neck pain, you can find complete care from one source. At Henry Ford Health, our integrated spine center offers expert evaluations and innovative treatments. We get you back to living the life you love, with less pain and more mobility.
Michigan’s leading spine center: Why choose Henry Ford?
People throughout the state trust our spine center because we offer:
- Expert team: Our team includes doctors with additional fellowship training in spine surgery and sports medicine. You get care from specialists with extensive experience treating back and neck problems.
- Excellent outcomes: As the coordinating center for the Michigan Spine Surgery Improvement Collaborative (MSSIC), we’re leading the way in improving clinical outcomes.
- Extensive network: Our doctors collaborate with providers throughout the Henry Ford network to make sure you get complete care. Physical therapy, integrative medicine and pain management can all be part of your treatment plan.
- Care navigation: We make sure you know what to expect before, during and after spine surgery. Our innovative Spine Prehab program prepares you for treatment and recovery.
- Conservative approach: Most people with back pain don’t need surgery. Whenever possible, we help you heal with nonsurgical treatments.
- Second opinions: Our range of treatment options means we can offer therapies that may not be available elsewhere. If you’ve been diagnosed with a spine condition, we’d be happy to take a second look.
When should I see a spine specialist?
Back or neck pain that doesn’t improve, or gets worse, after several months should be evaluated by a spine specialist. Our care team includes a range of board-certified specialists, including:
- Fellowship-trained spine surgeons
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians
Our spine doctors will take the time to thoroughly assess your condition and create a care plan that fits your unique needs. Learn more about the spine conditions we treat and our many options for spine surgery and nonsurgical treatment.
Take the next step
Henry Ford has the experts and innovation to help you heal. Find relief from back and neck pain at our comprehensive spine center. Request an in-person or virtual appointment.