Safety Tips and Tools for Patients
As our patient, you are the most important member of the health care team. At Henry Ford Health System, we all work together to make your care safe. Here is how you can help:
- Ask questions. Questions help you to stay informed. If you’re thinking it, ask it!
- Ask a trusted family member or friend to be your advocate.
- If you don’t understand something, ask again – it’s your body and you have a right to know.
- “Speak up” if something doesn’t seem right.
- Review instructions with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist. You might say, “This is new to me. I want to make sure I know how to care for myself at home. I’m supposed to... (repeat back instructions as you understood them).”
Let the health care team know if you need an interpreter during your visit. Henry Ford provides interpreter services, to all of our patients, free of charge. For more information, call us at 1-800-HENRY FORD (1-800-436-7936).
Please print and bring the following flier with you to use as a patient safety tool and help keep track of care and medication instructions during your visit.