Join us as we build the Future of surgical care in our community
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital (HFMH) is leading a bold new initiative to build a state-of-the-art Surgical Center featuring eight operating rooms, new Interventional Radiology suites and expanded Cardiology Services. These pioneering investments strengthen the fight against disease by providing expanded space and specialized equipment for advanced procedures.
Henry Ford Macomb has embarked on a multi-year capital campaign to support the future of surgical care close to home. Become a part of this transformation by investing in our community’s health care.
An Opportunity for Transformation
The operating suites at HFMH are currently staffed by highly skilled physicians, anesthesiologists and nursing teams. The current operating suites were constructed 43 years ago, in a vastly different healthcare era. Technology, design, and equipment have all undergone dramatic changes between then and now, with an enormous impact on patient safety, patient experience, physician and staff experience and efficiency.
The Expansion Project will:
- Increases the size of current inpatient operating rooms, from 400 Sq. Ft. to 725 Sq. Ft.
- Increases capacity for additional and more complex surgical cases
- Rooms, dedicated to minimally invasive surgery, allowing improved access for cardiac, thoracic, vascular, gynecologic, urologic and general surgical robotic cases
- Enhanced platform for medical education that allows Henry Ford Macomb to attract and retain the very best talent
- Expands interventional radiology with two state-of-the-art fluoroscopy suites, neuro interventional capability, and access to the new operating room suites, offering patients quick access to some of the most comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic treatment in the state