Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otology & Neurotology
- University of Maryland, MD, 2011
- University of Maryland, Otolaryngology, MD, 2016
- University of Michigan, Otology/Neurotology, MI, 2018
Titles: Senior Staff, Otology & Neurotology
I believe in treating patients like family.
Kristen Angster, M.D., graduated from, and was a five-year resident for Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery at the University of Maryland Medical School in Baltimore. Dr. Angster then migrated to Michigan to complete a two-year Neurotology fellowship at the University of Michigan, where she focused on skull base approaches for vestibular schwannoma tumors with the Neurotology and Neurosurgery teams. Dr. Angster is dedicated to patient care, committed to resident education and is active in training the next generation of ear surgeons.
Dr. Angster is interested in the intersection of Neuropsychology and skull base surgery, as well as studying the effects that skull base surgery can have on cognition. She is also interested in quality and safety measures that can maximize health system efficiency for the benefit of both patients and healthcare providers.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Jackson Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital