Dunya M Atisha, MD
Specialties: Plastic Surgery, Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery - Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, MI, 2003
Residencies & Internships
- University of Iowa Hospitals (Iowa City,IA), Surgery, IA, 2010
- St Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Surgery, MI, 2008
- Duke University Medical Center, Plastic Surgery, NC, 2013
Member of the Henry Ford Cancer Institute
Titles: Director, Breast Reconstruction and Microsurgery
Dr. Dunya Atisha is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. She has a special interest in restorative breast surgery.
She is responsible for training future plastic surgeons in all types of reconstruction and cosmetic surgery. With experience as an assistant professor of plastic surgery at the University of South Florida, Moffitt Cancer Center, and Duke University, Dr. Atisha has world class experience in reconstructive microsurgery and breast reconstruction.
Dr. Atisha specializes in techniques such as oncoplastic breast for lumpectomies and implant-based reconstruction, flap surgery, and fat grafting. She is well-published in the area of health services and outcomes research.