- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, NM, 2002
Residencies & Internships
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Oto Head/Neck Surg, NM, 2007
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, General Surgery, NM, 2003
- Pittsburgh Ear Associates, Otology/Neurotology, PA, 2012
The Ear, Nose & Throat team at Henry Ford Hospital was recently ranked 23rd in the nation by U.S. News & World Report on its 2018-19 Best Hospitals list.
As an otolaryngologist subspecialized in the diagnosis and treatment of ear and lateral skullbase disease, I treat patients with the full spectrum of ear disease, including hearing loss, chronic ear disease, acoustic neuroma, CSF otorrhea and dizziness. Procedures I perform include: tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy, acoustic neuroma removal, encephalocele/ skullbase repair, stapedotomy, cochlear implantation, osseointegrated bone conduction device implantation. I keep up to date on the latest technological advances in hearing healthcare. This allows me, in collaboration with our highly trained team of audiologists, to come up with the best hearing solution for each patient.
I also have a personal and professional interested in wellness, and while I specialize in diagnosis, medical and surgical treatment of the ear, I aim to address the patient as a whole, offering information and options for motivated patients to address other health concerns.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital