Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- Wayne State University, MI, 1992
- Henry Ford Hospital, General Surgery, MI, 1998
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Family Medicine, MI, 1993
I specialize in Minimally Invasive Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Weight Loss Surgery, Cancer Surgery, Hernia, Gallbladder and Breast surgery.
I attended the University of Michigan for undergraduate studies. Wayne State University was my Medical School. I did my residency training in Surgery at Henry Ford Hospital.
I strive to provide quality, compassionate care to every patient. I enjoy what I do and I am honored to work with patients who need my help. I try to bring new technology, when appropriate, to the clinical setting.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Jackson Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital